Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Bleach London: White Toner


Recently I have been using the Bleach London Silver Conditioner and it's been doing it's wonders, but I wanted my hair more white and ashy. So I decided I would try the white toner. I have not previously used the bleach however I do have light blonde hair anyway and I really just wanted to get rid of my nasty yellow tones. 





I lathered it on and noticed a small change in the colour, I did expect the lotion to be purple similar to the silver conditioner but it was white (I guess hence the name). 
I didn't really know what to expect with the outcome, knowing I hadn't previously bleached my hair I wasn't expecting anything drastic. However I am now left with lighter, less yellow hair which is great! I haven't styled my hair yet and I am going to continue with the silver conditioner but I did want a slight purple tint as I think it looks lovely. 
I am considering using another toner, I have heard Directions is a good brand and I'm going to look into it as I know you get a smaller tub for a bigger price which has put my off. For £7 from Boots I am happy with the product and it covered my full head with extra to spare. Plus I have long hair!

Ever so tempted to dip dye using the Rose colour by Bleach London.
Have you used any toning products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment