Pages

Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Wish list, featuring The Watch Hut

2014 A5 Aqua Diary- WHSmith | Rose hair dye- Bleach London found in Boots | LuLu Leather Croc Clutch in teal- Boohoo | Michael Kors Parker watch- The Watch Hut | Galaxy Tablet 10inch | Black Sequin Jumper- Vero Moda | Fedora Hat- French Connection | Fanfare Lipstick- MAC

I have edited my previous wish list which I made last month. I have kept a few items but just changed the design. I am easily influenced by things I see on other blogs/magazines/websites but I do like to keep them within my own personal style.

I love making a wish list and I have been given a chance to make a new Christmas wish list featuring this amazing Michael Kors watch from The Watch Hut who have teamed up with e-tailPR to get us bloggers to produce our hopes for Christmas 2013. I am new to blogging and just been accepted in the e-tailPR network so this is my first ever post promoting a brand. I am a pretty indecisive person and choosing a watch to feature was definitely a hard job, I was torn between the numerous Michael Kors selection and the Casio classics. I love both. What drew me to come to a conclusion was the strap on this Michael Kors watch. I have very small wrists so I struggle with using links and metal straps like bracelet watches, so I found this stunning watch in navy and the design and strap in flawless. I know a lot of friends who own a Michael Kors watch and they are very lucky to own one. I was also delighted to see that The Watch Hut's prices are certainly lower then RRP and this one is 16% off. 

The Watch Hut have completely SOLD me on this product.

Hannah x



2 comments:

  1. Ahh wow that watch is beautiful! I think that shade of purple has to my favourite colour ever :) Lovely blog!

    http://georginaelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete