Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

The Red Coat









Topshop Boyfriend Coat (similar) ; Asos Midi Dress, Ebay Chelsea Boots, Mulberry Daria Clutch, Missguided Fedora, Accessorize and Free People Jewellery.

Today I thought I would make a post about my amazing new red coat which I found in the Topshop sale. You can find a similar version here. It is a popper front boyfriend coat and it is so soft and comfy and it goes with everything. I am not a huge fan of spending too much on a coat because every winter there is a new trend but this one I can wear always because it is such a popular style. It was £58 but down to £35 in the sale- bargain!

Hannah x

4 comments:

  1. I love your coat! it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour of your coat!! really like the way you styled it X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love red coats, you really suit it too...
    Please check out my blog, i'm new to the blogging world! xxxx
    http://liv-inlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete