Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

MAC Red Lipstick

After going out on New Years Eve and wearing my friend's MAC lipstick I just fell in love. I have always been septical about buying a product so expensive as I am usually a high street and drug store person but after using the MAC lipstick I was changed forever and it was seriously the best one I have used in a while. I have a lot of lipsticks from brands such as Max Factor and Collection 2000 but they have a tendency to have a slippery shine effect to them so the lipstick I chose was a matte one which I certainly feel brings out a brighter and more vivid colour on my lips. I went with red because it is such a statement colour and I am a huge fan of red lips, the colour I chose was 'Russian Red'. Another benefit was that even though I was drinking plenty and eating plenty NYE I found the colour lasted longer than most and I only needed to top up the colour a couple of times which is a bonus as when you're out and about the last thing you want to keep doing is topping up your make up. I also felt that the taste was pleasant and that it was very moisturing on my lips.
I have MAC brushes but have never used any of their make up but I certainly have seen so many reviews of great products which in the future I may invest in.
You can buy the product here.



No comments:

Post a Comment