Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

New Year, New Hair

So on Wednesday I took the plunge and cut off all my hair. Well not all of it as such but from my longest point I cut off six inches. It took me a long time to get it to that length. It wasn't in bad condition it had just got to the stage where for my usually top knot it was too long and whispy to do. I had seen the long bob on a lot of girls and I have always contemplated cutting it to a long bob but I finally managed to do it. And wow I love it. It doesn't take long to dry or to style and it is so easy to maintain. I have naturally curly hair and keeping it straight all day was a chore but having it this length enables me to keep it looking fresh. It suits me down to the ground. If you're having any thoughts to cut your hair, I highly recommend that you take a deep breath and just do it, it's worth it.

Before:


After:




No comments:

Post a Comment