Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

2014

 New Years Resolutions 2014

As it is heading to the 6th day of the month I thought I would share my New Years resolutions because I haven't managed to yet. I am not one for keeping my resolutions buti am going to try extra hard this year because it's my 21st this year. I will often write a huge list which I don't end up keeping so I will choose a few in depth things to aim for this year. 

1. Manage My Money
 I am a terrible spender whether it be clothes, makeup or holidays so my outgoings are appalling. I am earning an okay amount each month and I really think it's time I started saving more because in the next year or two I would like to be moving out and getting my own little flat to be grown up in. I will aim to save up to £400 every month which will hopefully leave me with plenty spare money too. I also want to save every £2 coin I get throughout the year and don't spend the so that they can go towards something special or certainly help towards Christmas presents for 2014. 

2. Push My Career Goals
I am awful at keeping down a job, I have had 4 in about 2 and a half years.. Not because I have been sacked or anything like that it is because I feel I want to push myself for a better position somewhere. I am currently applying to an Assistant Managers job within fashion retail and I really hope I get this position not because I hate either one of my two jobs but because they're more stable and better financially. If I don't succeed at this then I will certainly keep my eyes out for another option especially because I knowing my job at Coast vacancies will shortly be coming available for more hours and pay. But I just love a challange and I love change. I may even look into doing a short fashion course in London for a week and just take the plunge.

3. Blogging Regime 
I am going to set a target of 2/3 posts a week, yes that may not be a lot to some people but I often run out of things to post and I am very unorganised when it comes to blogging I just sort of did it when I felt I had something to tell you guys about but I want to become a more accomplished blog so this is the way forward. I also want to do some more full length ootds and outfit features. I also want to take more high standard photos when out and about, I have a great canon camera but I don't take it many places when I am going somewhere special. 

4. The Little Things
Go on holiday, go to a festival, read more, do Norwich Fashion Week, go to London Fashion week for a day, write more, be a better girlfriend, sort my anxiety out not only to help me but to help others around me, say "yes" more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment