Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014


Before any makeup:


First Product.


I got the No.7 Essentially Natural foundation in Calico for Christmas which I asked for because I needed a new foundation but I did want a more expensive high street foundation. Usually I just go for a Collection 2000 one or a BB cream because if I cake too much or slightly choose the wrong shade wearing foundation looks terrible on me. I have very dry skin during winter so this light foundation is perfect. It is certainly lightweight and hydrating. It minimizes any pores and hides blemishes. I highly recommend this product if you are after a new foundation and don't want to spend much as at £9.95 it's a bargain!



With foundation on:

Next Product:


This mascara is definitely in my top 3 of mascaras. I have used Benefit's They're real and also Colossal and I feel that this is a mix between both. It volumes and defines your lashes and it is said that it helps to create a look four times longer than your natural length of lashes. I do think that I agree with this estimate. This product costs only £9.99 and both products so far are featured in Boots. 





No comments:

Post a Comment