Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013


MUA is a band which I keep seeing come up every now and again. The brand is so easily affordable and over time I have gathered a small collection of their make up. For £3.50, this is a complete bargain.


This Pro Brow kit includes some mini tweezers, a decent brow brush, fixing gel and three colours. The three colours are light blonde, blonde and brown to help highlight and shade. Because I have light blonde hair I often struggle which getting a decent shade, either my eyebrows may become too dark or too orange but with this palette I am left with a nice shape and colour. 



Before:

After:


I love these shades and even though I was in  a complete rush this morning and I really need to shape my eyebrows I was happy enough to go to work this morning.
I fully recommend this product and for the price you surely can't go wrong. I'm not someone to go crazy and spend £20/£30 on a make up product for HD eyebrows so I am happy enough with this.

At the moment this product is in the 3 for 2 offer in Superdrug. Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment